Monday, April 22, 2013

She's counting down the days to her baptism

Dear familia:

First of all, wow mom! you look amazing!!  Second of all . . . mommy powers never fail! Yep, it was a hard week, especially the last couple days. . . . Honestly, I had never felt so down in my life. . . .

Well, I really wasn't planning on telling you any of that, but your mommy powers are just to good.  On to better things. I haven't played in zone conference yet, that's next week, and we didn't get mail last week so no other package has been received by me. But, as for requests.  There is this picture of Christ that I want. It is when he came to the Americas and all the people are surrounding him and there are angels coming out of the heavens in the background and a pyramid. It's in the Chile temple and I have a small version on my planner.

Also, I don't know if this is possible, but my name plaque has a magnet on it, then there is a back piece with three small magnets and you just snap it onto your clothes and it's great! But one of the magnets on the back piece fell off and now it is not as secure.  If there is any way that Jackson could get another back piece from the MTC that would be great! Oh, and if you are ever lacking things to send me, you can always send stickers, colored paper and stuff like that.

This was at fase dos. These are my buds from the MTC. We're awesome!
As for Mothers Day. We have 40 minutes to talk, and we can use Skype. As of right now I don't know what's going to happen cause changes are the week before Mothers Day, and I will probably be changed cause my training will be over . . . finally!  So we Skype in members houses and right now we don't have any plans or a time for you, and I don't know if I ever will because of the changes.  So just stay by the computer all day!! Ha ha ha, no, I'll figure it out.

Wow, I can't believe Bishop is being released.  Okay, I can, but it's sad still.  Let me know who's the new bishop.  My vote is for Comfort. Also, I'm so happy that the boys know that song, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Yep, that's my theme song for the mission.  I might possibly sing it in my head when I feel like I can't keep going.

There isn't much to report on the missionary work end.  We have problems working with the ward. Yesterday was ward council with all of us 12 missionaries and the ward leaders. They expect a lot of things from us. They told us they don't want to baptize E** cause she's so young, and we need to teach her mom. E** is so special, literally counting down the days to her baptism and her neighbor is a member and she goes to church with her every week.  It's frustrating.

Oh, you bought me a lighter weight coat this week.  It's so cute! Thanks so much! Yeah, it has been cold but not cold enough for my big coat.  I just needed something lighter so I bought an autumn coat and two sweaters.  But that's really all I got for you this week. Sorry, it wasn't anything to fun.  But I will send pictures to make up for it. And I would love Mary's address.  Also, I sent her an email last week but I don't think she got it, so I will forward it to you and if you could send it to her I would love that!

Also dad, I loved your email. I forgot to say that. But your emails always make me smile!

Well, I love you all so so so so much!

Love siempre, Hermana Ostler

ps - Yeah, you got my letters! I'm happy they finally came, sorry they probably weren't interesting, but I just wanted you all to know that I am always thinking about you!

Yes, that's a tarantula!
Best Peruvian food ever.
Our zone at the temple.
This is Santiago! And it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment